duminică, 28 august 2016

de la Bergman citire / copilul de duminica


" If only we could feel safe and dare show each other tenderness.
If only we had some truth to believe in. If only we could believe. "
(Winter Light)

"If there is a God, he's a shit and I'd like to kick Him in the butt. "
(Fanny and Alexander)

" You say your God is the God of love"
(Fanny and Alexander)

"The moment before he died, Christ was seized by doubt.
Surely that must have been his greatest hardship, God's silence."
(Winter Light)

"What do you want? To prove that I exist" 
(Fanny and Alexander)

"This year, all I wanted to do was cry "
(Fanny and Alexander)

"Crap, ass, piss, cock, butt, pussy "
(Fanny and Alexander)

"Everything can happen, everything is possible and probable"
(Fanny and Alexander)

"I know that we'll hurt each other but I am not afraid.
I also know that we will make each other happy. "
(Fanny and Alexander)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu